- Customer: Multiple, Proprietary
- Plant Location: USA, Peru, Zambia
- Industry: Mining; Processing
- Major Equipment: Paddle Mixers
- Material Handled: Copper Concentrate
- Engineer: FEECO International, Inc.
- Process:Several machines were supplied to mix copper concentrate, flux, and reverts, so they could be reintroduced into the system.
In this process, water is sprayed on the materials to help generate granules. This prevents the material from becoming entrained in the exhaust gas leaving the smelter.
Because the material is abrasive, paddles were lined with a ceramic material to aid in extending the paddle life.
- Download: Pug Mills for Copper Concentrates
MenuSkip to content
- About Us
- Innovation Center
- Thermal Processing
- Material Handling
- Granular Fertilizer Systems
- Complete Systems
- Industries we serve
- Contact Us