- Customer: Seattle Batch
- Plant Location: Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
- Industry: Glass
- Major Equipment: 6" Disc Pelletizer, 4′ 6" Disc Pelletizer
- Material Handled: Glass
- Engineer: FEECO International, Inc.
FEECO supplied multiple disc pelletizers for the pelletization of glass.
Seattle Batch was producing custom glass colors and blends for the blown glass industry. However, their precise formulations were being thrown off, because glass fines were becoming entrained in the air flow of the melting furnaces. This ultimately resulted in inconsistencies in their glass blends.
FEECO worked with the company to pelletize their glass fines, ensuring that
formulas remained intact during processing.
- Download: Glass Pelletizing
MenuSkip to content
- About Us
- Innovation Center
- Thermal Processing
- Material Handling
- Granular Fertilizer Systems
- Complete Systems
- Industries we serve
- Contact Us