FEECO Material Handling Capabilities
Material Handling Solutions
Rugged, Long Lasting, Dependable, are some of the common words used by our many customers who have come to depend on the quality and durability of FEECO material handling equipment and systems. Since 1951 FEECO has developed extensive experience in designing and supplying bulk material handling systems for many different industries. The exceptional capabilities and quality of our design group are backed by our on-site custom manufacturing facility with a highly skilled and dedicated work force.
FEECO’S base product line includes:
- Belt Conveyors– 18″ to 72″ wide with capacities up to 8,000 TPH.
- Bucket Elevators – centrifugal and continuous type in both belt and chain.
- Heavy Duty Belt Feeders – up to 84″ wide under rail and truck dump hoppers.
- Other custom designed handling /conveying equipment.
- Stacking Conveyors – fixed and variable height, radial stackers up to 175′ long.
- Shuttle Conveyors – reversible belt with powered shuttle drives.
- Steep Incline Conveyors – up to 72″ wide and 90 degree incline.
FEECO’S expertise in providing a wide range of optional / additional equipment to complement its’ base product line means a custom designed, total turnkey system can be supplied to meet a customer’s specific needs. Equipment such as traveling trippers, reclaim units, weighing devices, crushing / sizing machinery, transfer / screening towers, etc., are commonly integrated into FEECO’S scope of design and supply in material handling.
|FEECO Conveyor Systems (pdf)
FEECO Handbook: Section 04 – Conveyors (pdf)
FEECO Lab Capabilities (pdf)