Why work for us?
FEECO is a great place to work – just ask any one of our employees who has been here over 30 years!
FEECO is an international business with a small business feel. We offer great benefits, a 401K, a comprehensive wellness program, and a lot of things that are just nice; like our fitness membership discounts and our in-house fitness center, our many corporate events, and a family atmosphere.
Aside from all of this, the work we do matters. Our products provide the means for thousands of companies to turn landfill-bound wastes into value-added products. FEECO provides a unique niche market that allows for hands-on problem-solving and the opportunity to work with customers around the globe.
We know how hard it is to find the right place for you these days. Whatever your trade, we’ve got a place for you. If you like to work hard and get your hands dirty, all the while with a smile, then this is the place for you. Give us a call or drop us a line, and let us know why you are right for FEECO.
We are currently accepting applications for…
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform various Repairs on Machines and Equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
- Inspections of machines and equipment
- Troubleshoot machines and equipment as needed
- Set up of machines and equipment
- Aids Customer Service Team as needed
- Safety Compliance
- Able to Operate Fork Lift and Material Handling Devices
- Aids Shipping and Receiving as needed
- Other Tasks as Assigned
Must have prior experience in weld with .035-.045 wire
*Strong blueprint reading abilities with a diligence to safety and the success of the company.
- Certificate or Associates degree in weld technology and / or 2-3 years of on the job experience.
- Excellent blueprint skills needed.
- Structural steel, flux core welding skills needed.
- Experience in welding with .035-.045 wire.