- Customer: Wisconsin Public Service
- Plant Location: Green Bay, WI
- Industry: Power Generation
- Major Equipment: Belt Tripper, 54″ WidthStacking Conveyor Length 135′ 0″, 17 Belt Conveyors up to 505′ in length and 60″ width
- Material Handled: Coal
- Engineer: Stone & Webster
- Process: This 54″ wide tripper travels along a belt conveyor and discharges coal into a series of storage bunkers along the path or at the end of the conveyor.
Direct Bunker Loading: As the tripper moves along the conveyor, a position switch will stop it directly over a bunker. The tripper fills the bunker evenly on both sides until a level indicator inside the bunker tells the tripper the bunker is full. When the bunker is filled, the tripper moves on to the next bunker.
Continuous Handling: As the tripper is moving and aligning over the bunkers, it does not stop moving coal on the conveyor. While in transit the tripper feeds coal through its center to a bunker at the end of the belt conveyor
PLC Controlled: All movements of the tripper are automatically controlled. However manual control is available. Level indicators signal when the bunkers are empty or full.
- Download: Coal Belt Tripper
MenuSkip to content
- About Us
- Innovation Center
- Thermal Processing
- Material Handling
- Granular Fertilizer Systems
- Complete Systems
- Industries we serve
- Contact Us